Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
We are looking for an SAP GTS Inhouse Consultant for our Competence Center Business Partner Functions. In your role, you will work closely with the responsible managers in the Customs & Tax area and will be primarily responsible for the rollout and support of our SAP GTS systems. In addition, you will record new requirements, coordinate them with the responsible managers and implement them in the system. Furthermore, you are responsible for the 2nd level support in the GTS environment.
You should be proactive and creative, pragmatic and goal-oriented in your approach and think and act entrepreneurial.
- Process consulting as well as collaboration in SAP GTS projects to improve Customs and Tax processes on an international level
- Collaboration in IT projects on an international level
- Creation of concepts in cooperation with the business unit
- Implementation of new processes and solutions in SAP GTS (customizing)
- Global second level support in SAP GTS
- Independent error analysis and correction as well as system optimization
- Coordination of external service providers
- Tracking of market trends and state-of-the-art solutions as well as benchmarking
- Completed (technical) university studies (business informatics, industrial engineering) or comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in the IT environment
- Very good knowledge of SAP GTS incl. customizing and integration in adjacent processes and systems
- Very good knowledge of foreign trade and customs processes.
- Assertiveness and willingness to take responsibility combined with an independent way of working
- High analytical competence and business mindset
- Very high communicative competence, also in an international environment
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken