Welcome to tesa. tesa is one of the world's leading manufacturers of technical adhesive tapes and adhesive system solutions. In our domestic market, 98% of people know us. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications.
tesa holds the world together. We are represented in 42 countries with around 5000 employees, have 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. Our goal is to achieve sustainable international growth in the coming years. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture. Drive our future forward.
- You support SAP rollout projects within tesa´s global sunrise program
- You assist program and project managers on day to day tasks as well as on strategic program topics
- You will be responsible for program organizational topics as well as for specific project deliverables
- You get to know various areas of a global SAP program
- You work closely with experienced IT and Business team members
Who we are:
- We are a well structured and ambituous program team delivering SAP S/4HANA to the various tesa regions within multiple simultaneous rollout projects. Our mission is to build a globally integrated system solution, enabling tesa to work more effectively and efficiently on common standards and to replicate best practices.
- We are embracing the challenges of our well-considered rollout roadmap. Positive mindset, can-do attitude, willingness to learn and succeed are very important to us. IMPORTANT: We can make coffee on our own & we really want to work with YOU!
- You are studying Business Administration, IT and/or Engineering ideally in the first semesters of your Masters degree
- You are highly motivated and work independently
- You ideally already gained some working experience in the required field (internships / working student jobs)
- You are confident in working with MS Office
- You are fluent in English and German