Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
- Development of prototypes and products with new design elements for different growths markets such as appliance, building industry and solar industry
- Analysis of customer requirements and translation into development concepts
- Business case driven development for the global BU Direct Growths Markets pipeline
- Leading projects and feasibility studies in a regional or cross-regional setup
- Close collaboration and know how exchange with other (overseas) R&D affiliates
- Regular alignment with suppliers, customers and the involved tesa plants
- Technical (lab) evaluation of samples and prototypes
- Upscaling of prototype development into pilot or production scale
- Patent work such as evaluation of patents (own and competition), filing of own patents etc.
- University degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Material Science or a related technical discipline
- Professional experience desirable
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience in the area of product development, preferably experience in the Building-, Transportation-, or Solar industry.
- Solid know-how of project management ideally including agile methods
- Flexible, dynamic and open for changes
- Displays strong problem-solving skills and an innovative attitude
- Good command of English and ideally German
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)