This non-exempt position has progressive responsibility for supporting the Production Department. In this role, he/she has designated responsibilities based on proven experience and designated work assignments. He/she has basic responsibilities to fulfill assigned demands as set forth by the Production Supervisor as appointed by the Production Manager. He/she is responsible for completing production related activities while achieving or exceeding the quality, safety, production, and continuous improvement goals. He/she is responsible for work safety and good manufacturing practices.
Principal Accountabilities/Main functions
(Each job is responsible for achieving certain regular, circumscribed and assessable results.
Please describe two to ten of these principal accountabilities.)
- Uphold and follow company safety, environmental and quality standards and procedures.
- Inform leadership/management about all incidents, accidents, and near misses within 24 hours after the incident occurs.
- Separate, clearly mark, and communicate defective material or material that is not properly labeled, identifiable, or does not fulfill other quality requirements.
- Clearly communicate all necessary information (e.g., safety, quality, machine settings, and experiences difficulties) to next shift.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance of equipment, shop floor, and plant.
- Work in a group concept; self-motivated; and able and willing to work cross-functionally.
- Take the initiative, respond immediately to problems, and take a proactive approach.
- Be honest, reliable, embrace diversity, be transparent, be team oriented.
- Be accountable for your actions, be positive, and recognize the impact of your behavior.
- Know and follow all laws, rules, and policies that apply to one’s job and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in compliance programs and or related activities as denoted by supervisor or manager.