PDF – 68.2 kB
tesa® 52105 Ultra Low VOC
투명 아크릴 전사테이프 50 µm
Product descriptiontesa® 52105 두께가 50 µm 인 투명한 물 기반 아크릴 전사 테이프입니다. 이 테이프는 특히 까다로운 라미네이션 및 변환 애플리케이션용으로 개발되었습니다. 낮은VOC 특성 때문에 자동차 인테리어 요건을 충족하도록 특별히 설계되었습니다
tesa® 52105 모든 종류의 폼, 플리스 및 펠트 기판의 라미네이션에 적합합니다.
This product is also available in 100µm (tesa® 52110).
- Available in efficient lengths and widths
- Low VOC (according to GB 27630) – no critical substances detectable
- Highly conformable to follow difficult 3-D shapes
- Very low total VOC values
- High initial tack and peel adhesion
- Excellent bonding strength to a wide variety of interior substrates
- Secure mounting even to nonpolar plastics (PP) and composites (recycled materials)
- Good die-cutting properties
Main applicationstesa® 52105 is suitable for various types of lamination applications.
- Lamination of insulation materials
- Laminates for NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) and BSR (buzz, squeak, and rattle) prevention
- Bonding of decorative fabrics
- Lamination of foam for HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) seals
- Mounting of flooring systems
To ensure the highest performance possible, our aim is to fully understand your application (including the substrates involved) in order to provide the right product recommendation.
Steel점착력 (3일 후)
거친 표면에 적합
Additional InfoAccording to VDA278 analysis, our 52105-tapes do not contain any single substances restricted by the drafted GB regulations (China) as well as the indoor concentration guideline by Health, Labour and Welfare Ministry (Japan).
Ultra low total VOC concentration according to VDA 278 analysis
Adhesion values to:
are not part of the product specification
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.