In tesa we have an exciting and unique career opening:
Process Development Engineer
tesa is looking for a young professional who, reporting directly to the Process Development and Quality Control Manager, will be responsible for ensuring repeatability and optimization of production processes by ensuring adequate qualitative and productive level.
Ensuring the adequacy and updating of the production operating instructions.
Proposing, initiating and leading continuous improvement initiatives by applying adaptation of work models of lean management methodologies, times and methods.
Are you ready to join one of the world’s leading manufacturers of self-adhesive product and system solutions?
As a multinational company, we develop outstanding and sustain-able adhesive technologies for countless products and applications. Since 125 years – but still young at heart - we create adhesive solutions, that improve the work, products, and lives of our customers. It has always been an essential driver of our mission to grow sustainably and to team up with our customers. To create exciting innovations in collaboration with our customers is our challenging agenda and exiting future.
At tesa, we believe in
- diversity driving innovation and change
- interconnectedness around the globe
- our employees continuously creating tomorrow's solutions
At tesa, we are connected by
- our shared mindset and unique team spirit and culture
- enabling sustainable, reliable and digital innovations
- holding the world together
Do you strive for success within a global operating company?
Then apply now!
As Process Development Engineer, you are accountable for:
- Continuous improvement process. Knows the production process performance indicators of the area entrusted to him (waste, productivity, deviations from standards production, non-conformities and complaints). Takes a leading role in the improvement process continuous. Draws up and updates the production operating instructions (e.g. preparation adhesive formulation, reaction plans), as well as machine sheets containing pro-cess parameters for each approved product, defines the packaging configurations in relation to the technical characteristics of the line, he/she processes and updates the productivity technical data and, in collaboration with the foremen, defines and periodically updates productivity data and set-up activities and times. Provides specific training to the staff.
- Tools and methods. He/she is responsible for the selection and effective application of tools and statistical methods, in compliance with scientific norms and quality stan-dards (the reference is to the application of control charts, Ishikawa diagram and analysis of Pareto for the analysis of root causes, risk assessment through the technique of failure mode effect analysis FMEA). Knows the performance measurement systems of production process, in particular the OEE model.
- Claims management. Contributes to the root cause analysis and implementation process of corrective and prevent-ve measures of quality deviations in the context of production process, in accordance with the "8D" and "failure ana-lysis" processes.
- He/she is responsible for handling commodity complaints investigations. It is authorized to stop production in case of serious quality problems.
- Support and advice. Support technical modification or introduction of new machinery, participates in the definition of investments, elaborates and shares with the project engineer the technological requirements, participate in the feasibility analysis and in the evaluation of the return on in-vestment. Collaborate with the project engineer in the implementation in particular in the risk assessment, in the definition of the preliminary tests, checks in the FAT, SAT / machine testing phases and in the qualification of the new production process. Provides knowledge related to processes and production in the form of written reports and con-tributes to projects to improve safety, quality and competitiveness on a global level.
- Network. It participates in the teams of experts defined within the organization and favors the exchange of know-ledge and information with the group's plants.
- System responsibility. It enforces the quality standards, with particular attention to IATF 16949 standards. As part of its activity, it is concerned with checking with the Head of the protection and prevention / environment service that the adoption of new ones production processes or solutions to production problems are always compatible with the safety and protection regulations of the operators and with the environmental regulations; with regard in particular to the area of security, based on the Legislative Decree 81/08
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in electrical, mechanical, chemical or materials engineering, degree in engineering managerial or directly related comparable work experience of at least 3 years.
- Knowledge and experience of techniques and tools such as: DoE, FMEA and SPC, times and methods.
- Distinctive knowledge of process engineering in the areas of production, preparation and coating.
- Must have a good attitude to teamwork, as well as communication skills verbal and written
- Good computer skills, able to work with the Microsoft suite Office
- Must be available and able to travel to other locations, including travel abroad
- Knowledge of IATF 16949 useful
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Skills in: Project management, problem-solving and lead-ership skills well developed
- Communication skills even in conflict situations
- Personal organization, ability to prioritize based on objec-tives short and long term
WE ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES LIVING IN VARESE AND COMO AREA.
What we offer
We want to work with people who not only have the right CVs, but who are passionate about their ideas and are committed to putting them into practice. At tesa, you have a wide range of opportunities to realize your ideas. We invest in your personal and professional development and help you to discover new talents and assume responsibility at an early stage. In addition to very attractive compensation, we offer you good social benefits in an international environment.
Comp&Ben terms: Permanent contract, gross annual salary: 40.000-45.000 euro according to the experience and proven skills and knowledge
If you are interested, you can apply by sending an email with object “SPDE21” attaching your CV, motivation letter and actual compensation at: Italyfirstname.lastname@example.org