Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
As part of the B2C Customer Excellence team, you create compelling experiences for our customers in terms of direct service and support. Through your work, our customers are excited about the direct dialogue with our brand.
- You design, implement and optimize digital and direct customer service processes at different (especially digital) touchpoints. In this context, our team and our external customer service partners work with a professional process (incl. Salesforce Service Cloud).
- You control and optimize central elements of the customer service process, such as hotline, e-commerce customer service, complaint process, purchase advice, self-service.
- You manage challenging projects in time, quality and budget
- In your role you contribute measurably to a high level of satisfaction of our private customers
- You work constructively with our external customer service partners
- You scale solutions via rollouts to other European countries in close cooperation with the headquarters and local teams
- Very strong customer focus
- University degree in business administration, economics, marketing or comparable
- > 3 years of professional experience in B2C customer management, digital marketing or e-commerce environment
- Solid project and process management experience
- Team player and good communication with different stakeholders in an international environment
- Experience with professional CRM solutions like Salesforce as well as professional marketing and e-commerce tools
- Excellent written and spoken English and German; other languages would be an advantage
- You work in a structured, independent and results-oriented manner
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)