Creative, data-driven inbound marketer that owns much of the marketing funnel for our company. In charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers in partnership with sales teams. As a digital marcom specialist, you will be responsible for telling the world the story of tesa’s market segments. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for product-specific sets of features and their benefits. You will actively brainstorm and propose new ideas for inbound marketing campaigns. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and digital marketing for new launches. You will be knowledgeable about the competitive landscape and help optimize our sales enablement initiatives and collateral. In short, you will give our sales team a competitive edge.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Together with the product and market segment teams, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our segment story, our products’ features and their benefits.
- Develop content (e.g., sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to content development and inbound marketing efforts.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social media, inbound marketing, email campaigns, and events to grow customer acquisition
- Work with our awesome customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Find our evangelists through relationships with sales reps and via social media, then nurture them and help them promote our cause.
- Deliver training and tools to our sales team to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Perform competitive benchmarking and help position us to win more customers.
- Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers.
- Analyze, optimize and report on key metrics
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years professional experience in marketing or marketing-adjacent position
- English & Spanish preferred
- Proficiency in marketing automation or blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or other relevant position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, marketing automation)
- Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS preferred
- Understand the key measurement tools and analytics
- Stay current in marketing trends and news
tesa tape Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled