52110 [Master PI]
PDF – 63.2 kB
tesa® 52110 is a conformable, transparent water-based acrylic transfer tape with a thickness of 100 µm. This tape has especially been developed for all kinds of demanding lamination and converting applications. Due to its low VOC property it is particularly designed to meet automotive interior requirements.
tesa® 52110 is suitable for laminating all kinds of foam, fleece, and felt substrates.
This product is also available in 50µm (52105).
• Available in efficient lengths and widths
• Low VOC (according to GB 27630) – no critical substances detectable
• Highly conformable to follow difficult 3-D shapes
• Very low total VOC values
• High initial tack and peel adhesion
• Excellent bonding strength to a wide variety of interior substrates
• Secure mounting even to nonpolar plastics (PP) and composites (recycled materials)
• Good die-cutting properties
tesa® 52110 is suitable for various types of lamination applications. To ensure the highest performance possible, our aim is to fully understand your application (including the substrates involved) in order to provide the right product recommendation.
Example applications are:
and rattle) prevention
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.
Choose a Region: