PDF – 34.4 kB
tesa® 4169 PV8
Premium Floor Marking Tape
Product descriptiontesa® 4169 is an extremely robust high-performance adhesive tape for permanent floor markings. The abrasion-resistant, robust and resilient floor-marking tape comprises a soft PVC backing with a natural rubber adhesive mass. Thanks to the high degree of flexibility of the backing, it can also be used on rough surfaces and is also suitable for curved applications. Its silicon-release coated vinyl backing features a low unwinding force which offers high suitability for use with dispensers. Depending on its color, the tesa® 4169 can be explicitly used as a warning tape.
- Durable and abrasion resistant backing for permanent floor marking applications; hand tearable
- tesa® 4169 has a high degree of flexibility which allows for curved applications
- Silicone-release for low unwinding force which offers high suitability for use with dispensers
- tesa® 4169 is recommended for permanent marking for high-traffic areas, e.g. factories, warehouses, offices, or hospitals
- The premium floor marking tape can be used for the marking of working areas in workshops
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Suitable for rough surfaces
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.