PDF – 35.4 kB
Product descriptiontesa® EasySplice 51152 CoaterLine is a repulpable double-sided integrated flying splice tape consisting of a flat-back paper and a modified water soluble acrylic adhesive.
tesa® EasySplice 51152 CoaterLine features especially:
- Very high tack properties
- Very good adhesion values on coated and uncoated paper
- Low splice thickness
- Printable and coatable backing
- Good repulpability over full pH-range (pH3 –pH9)
Following functions are provided:
- Slit liner for the secure fixation of the top sheet
- Adhesive formulation with very high tack properties for excellent contact between expiring web and new reel
- One white splitting strip with paper backing for a smooth opening of the new paper reel without jeopardizing the coating process
Main applicationstesa® EasySplice 51152 CoaterLine is particularly suitable for:
- Flying splice applications on off-line coaters with a splicing speed of < 900m/min and a coating width of < 4m.
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
repulpable tackified acrylic
Type of liner
repulpable siliconised paper
Shelf life time (packed) < 25°C
Static shear resistance
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.