PDF – 28.8 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 66010 is a transparent double-sided tape of 100 μm (4 mil) thickness with a PET backing and an acrylic adhesive.
It is especially designed for mounting corrugated printing plates onto polyester carrier films where plates are typically mounted “flat”. The tape is first applied to the printing plate, then the liner is removed and the plate is attached to the carrier film.
- High adhesion values and shear resistance for reliable bond, even during long print runs and when the composite is stored for longer periods
- Due to the specially optimized adhesive properties, the tape and plate can be repositioned during mounting
- Transparent backing makes register marks on carrier film clearly visible
- The creped liner structure prevents air trapping and tape curling
- Siliconized liner for easy removal
Main applicationsPlate mounting of photopolymer plates on polyester carrier films for corrugated board postprint
Type of adhesive
Type of liner
creped, siliconized PP
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.