PDF – 42 kB
tesa® 66007 Ultra Low VOC
75µm reinforced water-based acrylic adhesive layer with PET scrim for mounting applications in automotive interiors
Product descriptiontesa® 66007 is a conformable, water-based acrylic adhesive tape with a thickness of 75 µm, reinforced by a PET scrim. This tape has especially been developed for all kinds of standard lamination and mounting applications. Due to its low VOC property it is particularly designed to meet automotive interior requirements.
tesa® 66007 is suitable for laminating all kinds of foam, fleece, and felt substrates and mounting light interior components.
This product is also available in 130µm (tesa® 66013)and 220µm (tesa® 66022).
- Highly conformable to follow difficult 3-D shapes
- Low VOC (acc. GB 27630) – no critical substances detectable
- Reinforcement supports converting efficiency
- Very low total VOC values
- High initial tack and peel adhesion
- Very good initial adhesion to a wide variety of interior substrates
- Secure mounting even to nonpolar plastics (PP) and composites (recycled materials)
Main applicationstesa® 66007 is suitable for various types of mounting and lamination applications.
Example applications are:
- Mounting of light interior trims (plastics, LSE surfaces)
- FPC (flexible printed circuits) mounting
- Lamination of insulation materials
- Laminates for NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) and BSR (buzz, squeak, and rattle) prevention
- Lamination of decorative fabrics
- Lamination of foam for HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) seals
- Mounting of flooring systems
To ensure the highest performance possible, our aim is to fully understand your application (including the substrates involved) in order to provide the right product recommendation.
Thickness of tape
Type of adhesive
Temperature resistance up to
Type of liner
Colour of liner
Temperature resistance from
Adhesion to Steel (initial)
Adhesion to PE (initial)
Adhesion to ABS (after 3 days)
Adhesion to PP (after 3 days)
Adhesion to ABS (initial)
Adhesion to PC (initial)
Adhesion to PVC (initial)
Adhesion to PS (initial)
Adhesion to Steel (after 3 days)
Adhesion to PET (initial)
Adhesion to PET (after 3 days)
Adhesion to PS (after 3 days)
Adhesion to PVC (after 3 days)
Adhesion to PE (after 3 days)
Adhesion to PC (after 3 days)
Adhesion to PP (initial)
Suitable for die cutting
23°C, 50% RH, stored in original box
Suitable for rough surfaces
Additional InfoAccording to VDA278 analysis, our 66007-tapes does not contain any single substances restricted by the drafted GB regulations (China) as well as the indoor concentration guideline by Health, Labour and Welfare Ministry (Japan).
Ultra low total VOC concentration according to VDA 278 analysis
Adhesion vaules to:
Are not part of the product specification
PV20 brown glassine liner / blue tesa logo
other liner version possible - on request
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.