PDF – 42.7 kB
tesa® 64606 PV3 is a green-transparent, double-sided, self adhesive tape of 300 µm / 12 mil thickness, comprising a PVC backing and a rubber adhesive mass system.
tesa® 64606 PV3 is specifically designed for the mounting of photopolymer plates in the flexographic printing industry. Due to its characteristics, tesa® 64606 PV3 is an especially ideal solution for applying the tape to the plate, before mounting the whole composite on the carrier film; common practice in corrugated board postprint.
• High adhesion values and shear resistance for reliable application, even when the composite is stored for longer periods
• High adhesion and shear also ensure that there is no edge lifting, even on longer print runs and at higher speeds
• Due to the specially optimised adhesive properties, the tape and plate can be easily repositioned during mounting
• Transparent backing makes register marks clearly visible
• The creped liner prevents air trapping and tape curling
• The liner is siliconized, which means easy application and removal
tesa® 64606 PV3 is specifically designed for the mounting of photopolymer plates in the flexographic printing industry, especially in corrugated board postprint.
creped, siliconized PP
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.
Choose a Region: