PDF – 33 kB
Spacer tape for IVD products
Product descriptiontesa® 62571 is a double-sided self-adhesive tape consisting of a white PET film coated with a clear pressure sensitive adhesive.
tesa® 62571 features:
- Oozing-free pure acrylic adhesive
- High shear resistant adhesive
- Reliable adhesion with low adhesive grammage
- Excellent ageing stability
- Low VOC
- Proven compatibility with many enzymes
- Minimal adhesive residues even after long slitting and die cutting processes
Main applicationstesa® 62571 is a double-sided spacer tape for capillary cell in-vitro diagnostic applications.
Thickness of tape
Type of adhesive
Type of liner
Colour of liner
Additional Infotesa® 62571 is equipped with two PET liner versions:
- Liner A: thickness 36µm, easy release
- Liner B: thickness 50µm, tight release
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.