PDF – 34.4 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 60233 is a matte black single sided electrically conductive self adhesive tape.
It consists of a matte black PET backing which is laminated with an Aluminium foil and a conductive non-woven.
The backing is coated on the non-woven side with an electrically conductive adhesive.
tesa® 60233 features especially:
- Thickness: 60µm
- Excellent electrical conductivity in XY-direction for very good grounding performance
- PET film on the surface provides insulation function
- High adhesion level even at harsh environmental conditions avoids edge lifting
- Minimized curling for easy processing and lamination
- Matte black surface (low gloss) with anti-finger print and solvent resistant characteristic
- Grounding of LCD to metal BLU chassis
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to Steel (initial)
Type of liner
Colour of liner
Release of liner
Thickness of liner
Black PET / alu foil / conductive non-woven
Surface resistance x-y-direction
0.2 Ohm / square
Adhesion to Steel (after 14 days)
Temperature resistance short term
Static shear resistance at 23°C
Static shear resistance at 40°C
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.