tesa® 54333 Transparent Sealing Patch
Transparent Sealing Patch for permanent automotive exterior hole covering applications
Product descriptiontesa® 54333 Transparent Sealing Patch combines a flexible etched PET layer with an transparent acrylic sealer. This product is optimized for the automotive industry to securely cover exterior holes that require excellent paint anchorage, perfect sealing, and high conformability to uneven surfaces.
- Milky transparent design for correct placement and quality assurance
- Reliable corrosion protection, e.g. punch burrs will be securely sealed by the transparent acrylic sealer
- High flexibility for optimum application on complex surfaces
- Suitable to apply before and after paint shop
- Excellent temperature resistance (no shrinkage) up to 190°C
- Very good puncture resistance
- Very good paint anchorage and UBC (PVC) compatibility
- Very good resistance to chemicals
- Secure adhesion to steel, aluminum, plastics, painted substrates, and reinforced plastic substrates in automotive lightweight constructions, e.g. CFRP
Main applicationstesa® 54333 Transparent Sealing Patch is suitable for different hole covering applications along the automotive production process. It can be applied before paint shop where good paint compatibility is essential as well as after e-coat where a good compatibility to UBC (PVC) and sealant is required. This product is espcecially suitable for highly visible areas when painted.
To ensure the highest performance possible, our aim is to fully understand your application (including the substrates invovlved) in order to provide the right product recommendation.
Type of adhesive
Temperature resistance (30 min)
Type of liner
Adhesion to steel
UBC / Paint Compatibility
Additional InfoRolls with customer specific patch dimensions can be delivered according to customer requirements and applications.
We support your individual application process with tesa designed dispensing solutions to ensure a quick and relaible sealing of holes in the car body.
By fitting your robot with the best end arm tooling we enable a smart automation concept in your production side. As for our tesa® EfficienSeal automated dispensing tool to ensure a highyl efficient and automated patch application.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.