PDF – 28.5 kB
Bandoliering Tape for Different Components
Product descriptiontesa® 53131 is a smooth crepe paper bandoliering tape with a with a natural rubber adhesive, which is ideally suited for bandoliering or sequencing of axial leaded components such as capacitors, resistors, and diodes. tesa® 53131 can moreover be used for stock-belting.
- Natural rubber adhesive for good bandoliering performance
- Temperature resistance up to 110°C
- Thin backing for good conformability
- tesa® 53131 is ideally suited for bandoliering or sequencing of axial leaded components such as capacitors, resistors, and diodes
- The smooth crepe paper bandolierung tape can also be used for stock-belting
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.