PDF – 35.2 kB
tesa® 50560 PV0 Bumperfilm
Temporary protection film for unpainted or painted automotive exterior plastic surfaces
Product descriptiontesa® 50560 PV0 Bumperfilm is a premium grade self-adhesive film that has been developed for the protection of sensitive plastic surfaces, e.g. car bumpers.
Due to good UV resistance and perfect paint compatibility tesa® 50560 PV0 Bumperfilm is a reliable way to protect unpainted automotive plastic components during the transportation process.
- Preserves the surface finish, up to 6 months' storage outdoors
- Thick material quality for high protection
- Suitable for die cutting and printing
- Cost saving due to reduction in rectification and final repair
- No special equipment needed, ensuring simple, low-cost application and removal processes
- Good adhesion to the range of paint finishes, even during transportation (tested at speeds higher than 160 km/h / 100 mph)
- Easy disposal - the product is harmless to health and environment and can be disposed to the household or recycling waste
Main applicationstesa® 50560 PV0 Bumperfilm is suitable for the protection against dirt and scratches during assembly, transport, and storage of unpainted or painted automotive plastic parts like car bumpers.
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Resistance to chemicals
Suitable for die cutting
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.