50320 [Master PI]
PDF – 43.9 kB
Single sided transparent PU film for automotive applications
tesa® 50320 is a transparent single sided tape consisting of a highly conformable PU backing and an aging resistant acrylic adhesive, covered by a glassine paper liner.
tesa® 50320 features and benefits:
• Easy handling due to its high conformability
• Very good wet out to perform even on difficult surfaces
• Perfect fit for sealing function
• Very high shear and anti-repulsion properties
• Levels out different thermal elongation requirements
• High short term temperature resistance
• Sealing of slushskin seams for cockpits, consoles and door-panels
< 20 cN/cm
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.
Choose a Region: