PDF – 34.4 kB
Product descriptionPremium PTFE glass cloth tape with a silicone adhesive. The product is a self-adhesive and high performance tape for demanding applications, in which high temperature resistance, very good release properties and abrasion resistance is needed.
- Excellent release properties due to PTFE surface and its low surface energy
- High performance silicone adhesive for residue free removability from a range of substrates
- Smooth surface with low friction coefficient
- Excellent resistance against chemicals and solvents
- Excellent mechanical stability and abrasion resistance
- Very good insulating properties
- Non-stick release surface for easy de-moulding in composite industry
- Heat sealing e.g. bag sealing
- Heat resistant electrical insulation
- Covering of friction areas and hot metal surfaces
- Apply a low-friction-surface surface to channels for pour goods
- Belts for applications that require superior release characteristics and thermal stability.
- High temperature masking applications
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Temperature resistance (30 min)
PTFE coated glass cloth
Adhesion to steel
Dielectric breakdown voltage
Available as Spools
Suitable for die cutting
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.