PDF – 34.3 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4313 PV2 has a paper backing with a silicon free release coat and an adhesive system without solvents.
The product has the following characteristics:
- It can be used for a wide variety of different cardboard types.
- 4313 PV2-seals can resist against short-term shocks as the elongation of the paper is very high – twice as high as comparable, conventional paper tapes.
- The product is easy to unwind and suitable for use with hand dispensers or packaging machines.
- tesa® 4313 PV2 has an extremely high adhesion. Therefore it can generally not be removed from the carton without carton tear off, so it provides a tamper-proof packing
- The natural raw material paper adapts itself harmoniously to the cartons and adds the high-class appearance of packaging.
tesa® 4313 PV2 is an environmental friendly carton sealing tape. The backing is based on paper, a natural, sustainable material. As the product is chlorine free and based on derivatives of mineral oil only, the disposal by heat treatment is environmental friendly.
Main applicationsManual and automatic sealing of light and medium-range weight cartons.
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Additional InfoAvailable colours: havana and white. tesa® 4313 PV2 is printable.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.