PDF – 35.7 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4258 is a premium duct tape, comprised of a thick soft polyvinyl chloride (PVC) backing in combination with a rubber-based adhesive. The thick and highly conformable backing has a very good impact and abrasion resistance as well as good electrical insulation properties. tesa® 4258 has a soft, rubber-like and flexible consistency, even at low temperatures of -30°C. The tape is weatherproof and offers a good UV-stability. The rubber adhesive holds well on a wide variety of surfaces. tesa® 4258 is available in the colors silver and black.
- Highly conformable and thick backing with good impact and abrasion resistance, even at low temperatures
- Good electrical insulation properties and UV-stability
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Lead free
- tesa® 4258 is ideally used for joining poly-sheeting used in the building industry
- The thick PVC duct tape is suitable for applications such as joining and sealing flexible air-conditioning-ductwork
- tesa® 4258 can be used for sealing or pre-fabricated formwork
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Temperature resistance max.
Adhesion to steel
Dielectric breakdown voltage
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.