PDF – 35.6 kB
tesa® Professional 67001
UV-resistant and temperature-proof up to +60 °C, the tesa® sPVC Plastering Tape Embossed is a reliable masking aid for plastering or painting work. Its perfect hand tear ability, robustness and adhesive strength also suit it to bundling.
Product descriptionThe sPVC backing material ensures the robustness of the tesa® sPVC Plastering Tape Embossed, making it a versatile companion to any construction site. The tape is appropriate as a masking or plastering tape, providing protection for frames or facades. It sticks safely even to slightly rough surfaces. The tape can be torn off by hand, with the embossed backing yielding a straight edge every time. Thanks to that, the plastering tape is reliable to use. Aside from these jobs, the strength of the natural rubber adhesive combined with the sturdy backing material also mean that you can use them to bundle other materials safely together. By the same token, the plastering tape can also be employed to fix items in place – which always proves helpful during work. Available in orange or yellow, the tape is a useful addition to any tool kit.
- Reliable masking tape good for plastering
- Also works well for bundling and affixing items
- When tearing off by hand, the embossed backing ensures a straight edge
- Usable range from +5 to +60 °C, withstanding mild cold and extreme heat
- Long-term protection from UV radiation – residue-free safety for 6 weeks
- Also maintains grip on slightly rough surfaces
- A choice of orange and yellow color of the backing material
- Tape composition: backing material = sPVC, adhesive = natural rubber
- Available sizes: 33m:30mm, 33m:50mm
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Sharp color edge
Suitable for sensitive surfaces
Suitable for rough surfaces
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.