PDF – 34.5 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 60399 is a plasticized PVC tape with low unwinding force and medium adhesion with a flat film.
Having a rubber adhesive coating, tesa® 60399 is suitable for most surfaces.
Once applied, the tape can withstand humidity, weak alkaline solutions, acids and many other chemicals.
- Sturdy masking tape with powerful adhesive performance that sticks even to slightly rough surfaces
- Versatile applications, from masking over bundling to fixation
- Weather-resistant tape that provides UV protection for two weeks
- Residue-free for 14 days
- Good handling qualities, such as stretching to 170% during application
- Ready for use in temperatures from +5 °C to +60°C
- A choice of orange or white tapes
- Tape composition: backing material = sPVC, adhesive = natural rubber
- Available sizes: 33m:30mm, 33m:50mm
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Sharp color edge
Suitable for rough surfaces
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.