PDF – 34.8 kB
Product descriptionThe flexible PE sealing tape tesa® 60077 with its particular adhesive strength is ideally suited for airtight seals of overlapping vapor barrier foils. For sealing wall penetrations, e.g., when laying pipes and cables, the sealing tape is a reliable helper. Its high age resistance allows the sealing adhesive tape to be used in challenging environments as well. Furthermore, the sealing tape has very low emissions (GEV-EMICODE certificate).
Main features• Flexible, PE-based sealing tape
• Protects buildings against humidity through airtight sealing of vapor barrier foils (according to (gem. DIN 4108-11)
• Vapor barrier tape for new buildings and renovations of existing roofs
• Indoor and outdoor application (according to P-mark certificate): insulation under, between or over the rafters
• Sealing adhesive tape also suited to seal wall penetrations when laying pipes and cables
• Extremely high and permanent adhesive strength
• Easy and time-saving application
Thickness of tape
Adhesion to Steel >
Type of adhesive
-20 to +80 °C
+5 to +40 °C
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.