PDF – 34.8 kB
tesa® Professional 4668
Strong transparent duct tape for indoor and outdoor applications like repairing of plastic materials or affixing LDPE films.
Product descriptiontesa® 4668 is a polyethylene tape based on a transparent PE film and an acrylic adhesive. tesa® 4668 is a very strong tape for a wide range of applications, often used for splicing of LDPE films in constructions and house buildings.
- excellent UV resistance
- strong, ageing-resistant adhesive
- weather- and waterproof
- good abrasion resistance
- very good resistance to solvents
- approved by the Swedish Institute for Technical Approval in Contruction (SITAC) for splicing of polyethylene film in constructions
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Repairing of plastic materials
- Affixing LDPE films in construction applications
- Sealing of plastic bags
- Transparent film for nearly invisible repairs
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Temperature resistance (30 min)
Adhesion to steel
Certified according to
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.