Telescopic fly screens – the variable and permanent insect protection
With our adjustable fly screens, you can comfortably provide effective insect protection to windows of the dimensions 70cm x 80cm up to 120cm x 140cm. The decisive advantage of this innovative product variant is that you do not require any measuring tape for mounting it. Instead, you just put the telescopic frame into the window frame and adjust the former to optimally fit the window. That way, there is no danger of making wrong measurements, and you avoid leaving gaps through which the insects may yet enter your home, de-spite all your efforts.
Adjustable fly screen comfortably keeps insects out of the home
GOOD TO KNOW… OUR TIPS FOR APPLICATION:
- To ensure the fly screen’s secure hold, you first have to respectively adjust the bending angles to the window frame and then lower them into the aluminum profiles with a rubber mallet.
- Afterwards, you fully assemble the frames and determine the necessary width and height by placing the telescope frame in the window frame and expanding the profiles. Then you fixate the frame with adhesive pads.
- Please make sure that you leave 5 mm space in height!
- After having taken the telescope frame out, cut the fiberglass fabric to fit.
- With the lip seal clips, attach the fabric to the frame. Don’t forget to integrate the handles on the right and left side!
- Now all you have to do is cut off the protruding fabric, mount the cover caps and put the telescopic fly screen into the window.