- Supervise the safety of the construction work for Thang Long construction project
- Working together with general contractor, consultancy company, tesa project team, ensure a safe construction side.
- Be familiar with tesa safety guidelines for construction site.
- Be familiar with safety risk and the countermeasures on construction site
- Check the organization of construction companies and Supervision Construction Management (EPCM) company and their on-board situation.
- Review of safety management plan and procedure of General Contractor and construction supervision company.
- Do daily tour, stop any violation, check the vehicle, equipment and workers onsite. Check whether vehicle, equipment and workers have required certificate, check whether they are in good condition, check whether the workers are proper trained and have required safety awareness
- Organize safety special check, push construction company to improve safety management
- Participate in the expert safety review meeting for high-risk work according to regulation.
- Record the safety findings and communicate on morning meeting and weekly meeting, calculate the safety retention payment and communicate it in monthly meeting.
- Follow up with the implementation of corrective actions, if there is repeated major safety findings, stop contractor’s work and ask for the effective management method
- Participate in the accident investigation and root cause analysis in case happened
- Prepare, review and execute safety training for all none construction company visitors
- Prepare, review and execute safety training for tesa site Haiphong employees according to tesa global training plan – if not E-learning.
- Ad hoc tasks as per required
Educational qualifications: Bachelor degree or above
- More than 3 years safety management working experience specifically on construction site.
- Be familiar with safety laws and regulation, industry code, safety management procedure.
- Be familiar with the construction process, safety protection, fire protection, power supply and other related safety regulations, standards and daily safety management.
- Be accountable.
- Have certain coordination, organization and communication ability
- Have good English communication skill, be able to translate English documents to VN and vice versa.
- Have the certificate of registered safety engineer of construction industry.
- Experienced in equipment safety and electric safety.
Personal characteristics & behaviour
- Strong motivation to learn, have ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to work under pressure and take ownership
- Proficient Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Good Excellent command of English
- Attractive salary and bonus (13th month fixed bonus and variable bonus)
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Annual leave entitlement: 14 days per year, one more day each additional year until maximum 24 days per year
- Great working environment which promotes people values and sustainability.
- Opportunities for self-development and career advancement
Please submit your CV to employment.tSH@tesa.com. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.