® 52221 Softprint Sleeve Master is a double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting thin photopolymer plates of thickness 1.14mm (0.045") or 1.70mm (0.067") in wide-web film and paper flexographic printing, on machines with sleeve technology.
The medium foam makes this the ideal solution for printing screens, text, barcodes and solids.
- Highly compressible foam, with superior recovery behavior for excellent print quality
- Long lasting recovery characteristics for extended and high speed print runs
- Low thickness tolerances for quick print preparation and reduced waste
- Tailored adhesion on open side to sleeve to avoid plate movement
- Sufficient bonding to plate to avoid edge lifting or plate movement
- Non-increasing, controlled bonding power for easy repositioning and easy demounting of thinner plates
- Very cohesive adhesive structure for demounting without adhesive residue
- The structured PP-liner prevents the formation of air pockets when plate mounting
- Purple color marking indicates the medium foam