tesa Softprint® 52221 PV1 Sleeve Master
Foam plate mounting tape (medium) for printing screens, text, barcodes & solids
Product descriptiontesa® 52221 Softprint Sleeve Master is a double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting thin photopolymer plates of thickness 1.14mm (0.045") or 1.70mm (0.067") in wide-web film and paper flexographic printing, on machines with sleeve technology.
The medium foam makes this the ideal solution for printing screens, text, barcodes and solids.
- Highly compressible foam, with superior recovery behavior for excellent print quality
- Long lasting recovery characteristics for extended and high speed print runs
- Low thickness tolerances for quick print preparation and reduced waste
- Tailored adhesion on open side to sleeve to avoid plate movement
- Sufficient bonding to plate to avoid edge lifting or plate movement
- Non-increasing, controlled bonding power for easy repositioning and easy demounting of thinner plates
- Very cohesive adhesive structure for demounting without adhesive residue
- The structured PP-liner prevents the formation of air pockets when plate mounting
- Purple color marking indicates the medium foam
Main applicationstesa® 52221 Softprint Sleeve Master is a 500µm (20 mil) double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting thin photopolymer plates of thickness 1.14mm (0.045") or 1.70mm (0.067") in wide-web film and paper flexographic printing, on machines with sleeve technology.
Type of adhesive
Type of liner
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.