® 52022 Softprint Steel Master is a double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting thicker photopolymer plates of thickness 1.70mm (0.067"), 2.54mm (0.100") and above in wide-web film and paper flexographic printing, on machines using steel cylinders or sleeves.
The soft foam makes this the ideal solution for screen printing with some combination work.
- Highly compressible foam, with superior recovery behavior for excellent print quality
- Long lasting recovery characteristics for extended and high speed print runs
- Low thickness tolerances for quick print preparation and reduced waste
- High bonding on open side to steel cylinder or sleeve to avoid plate movement
- High bonding to plate to avoid edge lifting or plate movement
- Non-increasing bonding power for easy repositioning and especially for easy demounting of plate and tape
- Very cohesive adhesive structure for demounting without adhesive residues
- The structured PP-liner prevents the formation of air pockets when plate mounting
- Red color marking indicates the soft foam