® 52020 Softprint Steel Master is a double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting thicker photopolymer plates of thickness 1.70mm (0.067"), 2.54mm (0.100") and above in wide-web film and paper flexographic printing, on machines using steel cylinders or sleeves.
The hard foam makes this the ideal solution for printing solids and halftones.
Highly compressible foam, with superior recovery behavior for excellent print qualityLong-lasting recovery characteristics for extended and high speed print runsLow thickness tolerances for quick print preparation and reduced waste
- High bonding on open side to steel cylinder or sleeve to avoid plate movement
- High bonding to plate to avoid edge lifting or plate movement
- Non-increasing bonding power for easy repositioning and especially for easy demounting of plate and tape
- Very cohesive adhesive structure for demounting without adhesive residues
- The structured PP-liner prevents the formation of air pockets when plate mounting
- Blue color marking indicates the hard foam