6910 [Country PI: ea]
[Country PI: ea]
PDF – 62 kB
tesa® 6910 PV0 is a high-performance, durable Polyolefin film with high abrasion- and chemical-resistance as well as outstanding marking precision.
The marking is achieved by laser-activated colour pigments embedded in the Polyolefin single-layer backing.
High speed marking and cutting enable the labels to be produced on demands suitable for product identification, control and many other industrial applications.
- Enables highest flexibility in label design and content
- High marking speed enables just-in-time label production
- High marking resolution and contrast for clear info appearance
- Highly durable and resistant against chemicals, solvents, temperature and all weather conditions
- Cutting and marking in one process results in label stock reduction (e.g. label family sheets) saving inventory costs
23°C, 50% RH, stored in original box
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.
Choose a Region: