tesa tape may be small and not well known in the US, but that's because we rarely have job openings and our products are only sold to industry in the US. Check out our corporate website to see what tesa tape is really all about.
If you meet the Required Minimum Qualifications below, apply!
Reasons people stay at tesa:
- COVID safe. We are dead serious about Safety. We implemented more safety protocols than the CDC recommended, sooner. As a result, our positivity rate is very low with only 1 no case spread in our building.
- benefits start within the first month. Two BCBS medical plans, dental, vision, disability, life, and several more.
- PTO and Sick time available after your first 3 months. 18 days combined per year. Neither has to be used before the end of the year. Extra vacation for getting the Covid vaccine.
- profit sharing 401k bonus. tesa tape Corporate contributes 7% of gross annual earnings to eligible employees' 401k in addition to the 50% match up to 6%. That means if you put in 6%, tesa puts in another 10%.
- culture of respect and family. This position is part of a cool group of people and you will actually be asked for your opinion by engineers and management.
- job security. During the pandemic in 2020, we only had to eliminate 4 positions and furlough 7 employees, none in Product Development. Six returned to work after the 3 month furlough and tesa paid for their medical coverage while they were out. We’ve been here for 39 years and counting.
The Product Development Laboratory Technician is responsible for providing support to Application Engineers and Product Developers by performing basic lab administration tasks and recording and reporting data of finished products, raw materials, intermediate products, and laboratory or pilot plant samples.
- Uphold company safety, environmental, quality and laboratory standards.
- Read, understand and follow internal and external test instructions.
- Perform accurate, routine testing and evaluation of existing products and test assemblies.
- Document and report in an understandable manner all laboratory work performed.
- Assist in the development of new test methods.
- Manage general lab supplies and application testing supplies inventory.
- Perform other tasks as directed.
- Work within the framework of the tesa Integrated Management System (IMS) and ISO / IATF requirements.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED;
- Three (3) years of related experience;
- Working knowledge of Windows/Microsoft Office;
- Organizational skills and a detail oriented mindset;
- Must be self-directed and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to stand at a workstation and/or move throughout the facility during the majority of the day