Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
- Responsible for the definition, coordination, and implementation of area-related digital projects. The focus is on content marketing, the creation of digital brand and marketing campaigns and content management.
- Responsible for compliance with and further development of brand management in close coordination with corporate brand management
- Independent management of external partners and agencies in the area of content, digital marketing, digital brand development, monitoring, etc.
- Independent creation and implementation of the departmental digital content planning for implementation in the countries. Creation and distribution of the content in the countries and regions
- Support of product management with regard to agency briefing in the context of content creation for product launches
- Organization and participation in content productions (product and video shoots)
- Key user for digital asset management
- Participation in cross-functional projects in the field of digital marketing / branding
- Monitoring trends, developments, and best practice examples in the digital sector for relevance for tesa B2B and introducing relevant topics to the departments. Knowledge transfer to the tesa General Industrial Markets Organization
- Relevant experience in the field of digital marketing & sales and experience in the development and implementation of digital communication strategies
- At least 3 - 5 years of professional experience in international digital marketing; Experience from a creative agency is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial thinking, self-motivation, international mindset, strategic planning, conceptual skills, creative, result-oriented, assertive, and confident in negotiations
- Master in Economics, Business Administration or a comparable degree (FH / university degree)
- Language skills: fluent English or German, another foreign language is an advantage
- It is necessary that the job holder (m / f / d) is available for business trips for at least 4 weeks per year. Business trips of at least one week must be guaranteed.