Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
As a multinational company,we develop outstanding adhesives technology for remarkable innovations and applications for consumers and several industries. Since 125 years we create adhesive solutions, that improve the work, products, and lives of our customers. It is an essential driver of our mission to grow sustainable and to team up with our employees and customers. tesais present in 100 countries and operates plants in Germany, Italy, China, and the USA.tesaSE is an100% affiliate of Beiersdorf AG with around 4,800 employees. And is looking for you!
An exciting opportunity for an experienced senior communications manager with a passion for innovative teams and products.
- In this exciting and meaningful role as Head of External Communications and Spokesperson, you will be part of our Corporate Communications team. This role offers you the opportunity to be part of a lean but powerful unit that is committed to strengthening our strong reputation and the tesa brand and the internal communication all around the world. You will develop and run a communications strategy aimed at positioning our company for success. You can expect a diverse portfolio of tasks that includes identifying and managing issues as well as handling complex media inquiries, writing texts, media releases, briefing documents, speeches, and other communication materials. You will also be responsible for project management of our communications activities and act as a point of contact for our top management.
- Our powerful and creative Corporate Communication department is a results-oriented team, whose pronounced team spirit, diverse profiles and deep expertise guarantee an exciting working environment as well as the opportunity to further develop your professional and personal skillset. Corporate Communications advises on and actively manages all international communications. We drive the Internal Communication and the Intranet, our Corporate Branding, all Media Relations, our Website, Social Media Channels as well as Sustainability Communications and Events. tesa is a great company that offers its employees a state-of-the-art package.
Your skills and experience
To be a successful candidate, you would bring the following experience:
- Experience in a comparable position with personnel and budget responsibility, preferably in the (chemical) industry for more than 10 years
- Master's degree in communications, journalism, business administration or related fields
- Several years of professional experience in strategy communications, crisis and change communication. Knowhow of BtB industrial communications, with a focus on sustainability and innovation development. You take care of the preparation of company and sustainability reports
- You are responsible for the creation of strong stories for all external and internal channels, business reviews, press releases, speeches, presentations for events as well as other external appearances
- The development of communication concepts and creation of postings for social media as well as texts and contents for website, presentations or magazines come easily to you
- Good network to relevant media
- Excellent rhetorical skills, very good copywriting skills, spoken and presentation, proficiency in German and English is a must
- Strategic and conceptual strength, implementation and result-orientation
- A high level of self-motivation and energy, as well as a proven ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment - a diverse, multicultural organization
- Identification with our values: we team up, challenge yourself, achieve and improve, set the pace, focus on our customers, act responsible, dare to create
- You have a high level of consulting competence. With your dynamic personality you enjoy developing and implementing ideas - also in cooperation with top management
- You have gained experience abroad or have an international background