tesa® Softprint 52121 PV1 Steel Master TP
Foam plate mounting tape (medium) for printing screens, text, barcodes & solids
Product descriptiontesa® 52121 Softprint Steel Master TP is a double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting thinner photopolymer plates of thickness 1.14mm (0.045") or 1.70mm (0.067") in wide-web film and paper flexographic printing, on machines using steel cylinders or sleeves.
The medium foam makes this the ideal solution for printing screens, text, barcodes and solids.
Medium foam quality supports the reduction of bouncing stripes.
- Highly compressible foam, with superior recovery behavior for excellent print quality
- Long lasting recovery characteristic for extended and high speed print runs
- Low thickness tolerances for quick print preparation and reduced waste
- High bonding on open side to steel cylinder or sleeve to avoid plate movement
- Sufficient bonding to plate to avoid edge lifting or plate movement
- Non increasing, controlled bonding power for easy repositioning and especially for easy demounting of thinner plates
- Very cohesive adhesive structure for demounting without adhesive residues
- The structured PP-liner prevents the formation of air pockets when plate mounting.
- Purple color marking indicates the medium foam
Main applicationstesa® 52121 Softprint Steel Master TP is a 500µm (20 mil) category double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting thinner photopolymer plates of thickness 1.14mm (0.045") or 1.70mm (0.067") in wide-web film and paper flexographic printing, on machines using steel cylinders or sleeves.
Type of adhesive
Type of liner
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.