PDF – 35.4 kB
Product descriptiontesa® Edge Securing 50533 consists of an UV-stabilized backing coated with a high adhesion EVA adhesive.
Features & benefits:
- Paint protection during outdoor storage up to 12 months
- Secure adhesion during transport
- Easy disposal - both the film and the adhesive system are environmentally friendly
- tesa® Edge Securing 50533 ensures high-strength adhesion and can be used to keep tesa Bodyguard® tapes securely in place, especially in areas of difficult geometries to prevent dust and humidity penentration
- tesa® Edge Securing 50533 is suitable for die-cutting and can be printed on to be used as security, steering or marking label
- tesa® Edge Securing 50533 can also be used as base material for heavy duty protection pads for bumpers and door edges
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Resistance to chemicals
Suitable for die cutting
Easy to remove
Additional Infotesa® Edge Securing 50533 is also available as die cut product solution as tesa® Edge Securing 54533.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.