PDF – 35.9 kB
Product descriptiontesa® ACXplus 6812 is a deep black acrylic foam tape for exterior attachment parts.
The visco-elastic, medium density acrylic foam core of tesa® ACXplus 6812 optimally absorbs and dissipates dynamic and static loads. This exceptional capability enables tesa® ACXplus 6812 to compensate for extreme physical stress as caused by different thermal elongation of bonded parts in rapidly changing temperatures.
- Visco-elastic acrylic foam core to compensate for different thermal elongation of bonded parts
- Superior wetting even of rough surfaces to ensure a very high initial and ultimate adhesion
- Deep black colour for enhanced appearance and high design flexibility
- Closed cell acrylic foam core for reliable sealing to prevent water penetration
- High humidity and UV resistance
Main applicationsPermanent exterior mounting of
- Decorative trims and body side moldings
- Pillar appliques
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to Steel (initial)
Adhesion to Steel (after 3 days)
Ageing resistance (UV)
Additional InfoPV 24 = Blue siliconised HDPE filmic liner
PV 25 = White siliconised PE-coated paper liner
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.