PDF – 33.4 kB
Adhesive tabbing tape
Product descriptiontesa® 54988 is a transparent tabbing tape featuring a PET backing with a synthetic rubber adhesive that is used for removing film liner of tesa® ACXplus assortments.
Features and benefits include:
- Transparent for an easy and secure positioning
- High stiffness for good workability
- White finger-lift for accurate application
- Finger-lift for fast liner removal on roll application and die cuts
- For straight tabbing applications, commonly used for bridging to remove the liner from several pieces of tape and/or die cuts in just one operation
Type of adhesive
Additional InfoSuitable solution as manual tabbing tape application of ACXplus 78xx PV29, ACXplus 745xx PV29 and ACXplus 771xx PV28.
Standard dimension: 10 mm x 30 mm incl. 10 mm finger-lift
- Apply with 20 N/cm at 15°C to 40°C preventing air entrapment
- Recommended dwelling time is 30 minutes before use
- Best performance is achieved by starting tabbing/ liner removal at a very fast speed of about 2 m/s and at an angle less than 45° between liner and tape.
For more details please refer to "Tips and Tricks for tesa ACXplus Tabbing."
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.