Car Label & Glass Marking for Automotive Parts
Security labels and tamper evident labels with VIN laser-marking technology for vehicle OEM. Labels can be applied on car interior and exterior, like car doors, batteries, engines, tires, windows, and others.
Theft Prevention – Automotive Security Labelling Innovations
Whether it’s for VIN, certification, service, security or warning/instruction information, a variety of labelling systems is required throughout a vehicle. Some have to be absolutely tamperprooftamperproof, and others have to resist extreme external influences, e.g. in the engine.
We offer a comprehensive assortment of laser labels to fulfil all requirements, combining the knowledge of laser marking technologies with expertise in self-adhesive films.
With our laser labels we combine a high-performance adhesive with a data carrier that is destroyed upon tampering. These labels comply with the legal (NHTSA, EEC, GB) and manufacturer-specific regulations of the automotive industry.
Our laser labels are also available with customer-specific visible and hidden security features integrated into the labels to maximise security against tampering. In addition to the standard security labels used on metal and plastics, we offer our unique glass-marking laser-transfer film for windowpane marking.
Automotive Warning and Instruction Labels
Tire pressure and fuel information, engine compartment service instructions, as well as airbag, engine and air conditioning warnings are only some examples of the wide range of labels in use throughout the vehicle. Our warning and instruction labels contain user information; they caution the driver against safety hazards and provide service instructions. The cross-linked acrylic label material is ideally suited for a long-lasting and highly resistant application
Automotive Security Labels
Our tamper evident labels are also available with customer-specific visible and hidden security features integrated into the labels to maximize security against tampering. Throughout the vehicle, our security labels are used for very critical information such as nameplates and vehicle identification numbers (VIN), they securely mark parts, and can of course also be used as warning and instruction labels if desired. They are also available as a label set solution.
Automotive Glass Marking
In addition to the standard security labels used on metal and plastics, we offer the unique tesa® 6926 glass marking laser transfer film for windowpane marking. It enables a tamperproof encoding of car windowpanes with vehicle specific data. The lettering is extremely resistant to abrasive wear, weather, temperature, and chemical influences. The marking is done without corrosive substances and does not mechanically influence the glass.
- High-speed laser engraving and cutting of the desired format in one step ensures maximum production efficiency and a high degree of flexibility in terms of content and dimensions
- High contrast and resolution ensure that the security label is correctly and easily read
- Laser label set: all labels for one specific car on one sheet ensures that no label is forgotten
- Tamper proof tape is resistant against thermal, chemical, and physical influences to survive the entire vehicle lifetime
- Controlled production and distribution channel for a maximum level of security
- Tamper evident label: label is destroyed upon tampering; manipulation leaves visible traces; no label transfer possible
- Customized logo design: material is available with customer-specific logo design with visible and hidden security features
- Customized micro scripting: hidden customer-specific micro scripting maximizes security
- UV footprint: proof of security label removal by permanent marking of substrates
- Depending on the type of application, our laser labels are available in different grades, either for standard warning and instruction content or for demanding security information. Our tamper proof tapes combine a high-performance adhesive with a data carrier that is destroyed upon tampering. They comply with the legal (NHTSA, EU, GB) and manufacturer-specific regulations of the automotive industry.