Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
- With heart and soul, you are a product owner who listens to and understands customers to develop and optimize feature that your customers love. You are responsible for our Website tesa.com, our bad accessory shop meinbad.tesa.de and a new online platform that is about to be launched
- As our Product Owner Web-Products you are responsible for the feature conception and development of our Bad Shop, our Insect Stop Shop, our Website and a new online platform
- You are the key contact for our business when it comes to demands and requirements of web products. You act also as a consultant to satisfy business needs
- You manage a cross functional product team existing of UX/UI Designer and developer and involved business functions such as key users
- You create a product vision along with the process owner. Together you align everyone involved in the product with it
- To build a product backlog the you analyze and coordinate requirements regarding the optimal customer value and transform them into user stories
- You prioritize your work by optimal customer needs with business value
- You are responsible for end2end detailed conception and implementation in an agile manner with that manage national and international stakeholder accordingly
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the concept and coordination of development in backend systems that are involved to bring a user story to life
- You ensure stable operations of your products and coordinate our service provider
- Studied Information science or business sciences
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a product owner of a web product with a very good understanding and proven track record of corporate branding and eCommerce.
- Drive to provide our customer with optimal value
- Entrepreneur who always focusses on their customer and balances its action between growth and efficiency
- Highly structured way to manage work and deliver the promised quality on time
- Empathy and excellent communication skill to provide information geared to the target group and manage stakeholder
- Assertive to manage a complex project and achieve challenging goals in time and budget.
- Spoken and written English