Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
Data is your passion? If yes, then the newly created role “Data Manager” within the Business Unit Consumer & Craftsmen will be perfect for you!
Correct and up to date data is essential for our business processes to work efficiently and is the foundation to sell our products across various channels (from DIY stores to E-Commerce) and countries (from Germany to Australia). As one of the Data Managers C&C you will be responsible for our central data management:
- You will be responsible for the international data creation, maintenance and management in all our data tools and systems (e.g. SAP and PIM)
- You will ensure that all relevant data and product descriptions will be available on time, in full and consistently for all our sales channels
- You will work closely with and support the international Marketing Managers, Packaging Developers and Content Managers in maintaining and creating product data and contents.
- You will be the data specialist and know all the tips and tricks on how product data can be provided and published efficiently to the relevant stakeholders and channels
- Together with the technical Product Owners, Sales and Marketing you will define future requirements, standardizations and optimizations of our systems and processes and quickly familiarize yourself with changing needs
- You will create the documentation of processes and guidelines, support your colleagues in using the systems, as well as execute international master data trainings
- You will manage and participate in smaller international master data projects
- You will coordinate and brief external agencies and service providers
- You are characterized by a well-structured and independent way of working
- You have strong assertiveness, a high level of service-orientation and you love to take ownership for your tasks
- Ideally you have already gained first experience in a similar role and in the consumer goods sector
- Advanced SAP knowledge and previous work experience with PIM-databases are an advantage
- Very good communication skills in German and English (verbal and written) round off your profile, as well as first international experience.
- You have completed an apprenticeship or hold a university degree in a relevant field, e.g. Business Administration, IT or sales and marketing.