tesa Softprint® 52925 FE
Plate mounting tape based on stabilised hard foam
Product descriptiontesa® 52925 Softprint® Fast & Easy is designed specifically for mounting thinner photopolymer plates (best 1,14mm/.045" or 1,7mm/.067") in wide-web flexo printing. The product is proven for usage on steel cylinders and hard PU-sleeves. The optimised design of the product and the special adhesive allow easy mounting, and the re-enforcement with a PET stabilization film means easy and very good repositioning and good demounting after printing, without leaving residues. The hard and elastic foam enables perfect print results when a high level of line work or solids are included whilst minimizing pin-holes and at the same time improving the solid area density. The elasticity of the foam also reduces press vibration like bounce, even at higher speeds.
- Highly compressible foam, with superior recovery behavior for excellent print quality
- The hardness enhances the ink transfer allowing better solid area density, less pin-holing whilst preventing press vibration like bounce at the same time.
- Long lasting recovery characteristic for extended and high speed print runs
- Low thickness tolerances for quick print preparation and reduced waste
- Tailored adhesion on open side to sleeve to avoid plate movement and allowing easy repositioning.
- Sufficient bonding to plate to avoid edge lifting or plate movement while demounting remains easy.
- Non increasing, controlled bonding power for easy repositioning and especially for easy demounting of thinner plates
- Very cohesive adhesive structure for demounting without adhesive residues
- The structured PP-liner prevents the formation of air pockets when plate mounting
- Green color marking indicates the hard foam
Main applicationstesa® 52925 Softprint® Fast & Easy is a 500µm (20 mil) category double-sidedd foam tape, designed specifically for mounting thinner photopolymer plates of thickness 1,14mm (0.045") or 1,70mm (0.067") in wide-web film and paper flexographic printing, on machines using mainly sleeves.
Type of adhesive
Type of liner
Additional InfoThe hard foam quality enhances the ink transfer allowing better solid area density, less pin-holing whilst preventing press vibration like bounce at the same time.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.