PDF – 33.9 kB
tesa® 50550 Glassguard
Temporary protection film for glass
Product descriptiontesa® 50550 Glassguard is a highly transparent clear tape designed to protect sensitive surfaces such as glass against scratches, holes or dirt. The tape is easy to unwind and to apply - even onto curved 3D-surfaces. It has a good tack and final adhesion on flat surfaces.
- Highly transparent, nearly invisible surface protection
- Very good protection properties against scratching etc.
- Sharp view through the filmic material, no restrictions due to reduced vision
- Easy, precise and fast mounting
- Tape shows a good conformability and can be easily applied on 3D- surfaces
- Good bond to indscreens - even at a speeds of 160 km/h (100mph)
- Outdoor/ UV-resistance 6 month (ongoing Florida climate test)
- Protection against dirt and scratches during assembly, transport and storage of e.g. windshields.
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Resistance to chemicals
Suitable for die cutting
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.