PDF – 34 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 50533 consists of an UV-stabilised backing coated with a high adhesion EVA adhesive.
- Preserves the paint finish, up to 6 months storage outdoors
- Perfect adhesive to the range of the paint finish, even during transportation (tested at speeds higher than 160 km/h – 100 mph)
- Easy disposal. Both, the film and the adhesive systems are environmentally friendly
- 50533 provides effectively peeling off protection for filmic systems like tesa® 50530 especially in areas of difficult geometries and prevents infiltration by dust and humidity
- tesa® 50533 is suitable for die-cutting and can be printed to be used as security, steering or marking
- 50533 can also be used as base material for heavy duty protection pads for bumpers and door edges
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Resistance to chemicals
Suitable for die cutting
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.