tesa® 4713 Paper Standard
tesa® 4713 – CST with Paper from Responsible Sources
- The paper backing of tesa® 4713 is made with paper from sustainable soruces.
- The natural rubber adhesive system features good adhesion to multiple surfaces as well as good tack.
tesa® 4713 is a general-purpose packaging tape based on a fine crepe paper backing and a natural rubber adhesive. The paper backing of tesa® 4713 is made with paper from Sustainable Sources. The natural rubber adhesive system features good adhesion to multiple surfaces as well as good tack.
- Sealing of cardboxes
- Suitable for light-weight packaging
- Good adhesion in recycled cardboards
- Brand showcase and advertisement purposes
- Suitable for manual and automatic dispensers
- Recycling-friendly tape according to INGEDE Method
|Type of adhesive||natural rubber|
|Total thickness||125 µm|
|Elongation at break||8 %|
|Tensile strength||30 N/cm|
|Hand tearability||very good|
|Adhesion to steel||2.8 N/cm|
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.