tesa® 4323 Black
General Purpose Paper Masking Tape
- The crepe paper backing ensures a good conformability.
- The natural rubber adhesive system features good adhesion to multiple surfaces as well as a good tack.
- The masking tape offers excellent paint anchorage, making it suitable for light duty spray painting.
tesa® 4323 is a conformable masking tape based on a fine crepe paper backing and a natural rubber adhesive. The masking tape is suitable for light duty spray painting and general purpose applications like, holding, sealing, fixing. It provides a temperature resistance up to 80°C for subsequent oven drying.
- tesa® 4323 is suitable for light duty spray painting and general purpose masking applications.
- It provides temperature resistance up to 80°C for subsequent oven drying.
- The tape is hand-tearable
- tesa® 4323 is also widely used at automotive customers for bundling of cables. It meets the requirements of thermal classification T1 (85°C) according to Ford / Renault / PSA specifications.
|Backing material||slightly-creped paper|
|Type of adhesive||natural rubber|
|Total thickness||115 µm|
|Elongation at break||8 %|
|Temperature resistance (30 min)||80 °C|
|Tensile strength||33 N/cm|
|Hand tearability||very good|
|Adhesion to steel||2.8 N/cm|
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.