1. Accept the individual KPI and meet the targets;
2. Make out sales strategy for the customers and the market;
3. Develop Auto electronics business and Auto interior/exterior/mirror business by penetrating tesa brand and values;
4. Maintain existing customer relationships and build up new customer relationships;
5. Develop new projects at OEMs and Tiers, balance the relationships between OEMs and Tiers.
6. Work with marketing team to develop new products, new applications;
7. Work with other functions to resolve pricing issue, order issue, forecast, quality issue, logistics, etc.;
8. Maintain CAS system and finish all kinds of reports timely;
9. Be good at resolving the conflicts across functions. Follow the company’s procedures during daily work;
10. Take the responsibility and pressure.
11. Finish the tasks assigned by supervisor or management.
1. Bachelor degree and major in Chemical or Mechanical or Automotive or other related specialty;
2. At least 5 years working experience, including at least 3 years working experience as sales position in auto industry. Having the sales experience as tier 1 or handle the business with OEM or be familiar with OEM would be preferred;
3. Having the sales experience of auto exterior/interior or auto electronics or auto mirror industry would be preferred;
4. The selling experience of chemical components, sealing components, tapes, adhesive in auto industry will be a plus;
5. Distributor and channel management experience would be needed;
6. Fluent in both writing and spoken English would be needed for the business review and conference call with global colleagues;
7. Result oriented, team work, motivated attitude, good communications internally, good selling skills, professional spirit would be a must;
8. Frequent business travels in China would be needed.
Pleasure follow the below address to submit your resume: