- Controlling Business Partner for the BU Industrial Growth Markets and member of the global BU leadership team
- Strategic and operative steering of the global acting BU and contributing the financial perspective
- Providing transparency and addressing the need for change in decision-making processes
- Coordination of financial planning and forecasting activities in close collaboration with the management
- Measuring the perfomance of the BU and active proposing of improvement measures
- Financial evaluation of business cases and project work
- Degree in business administration or similar course of studies with controlling focus
- Minimum 5 years experience as controller of a strategic business unit
- Track record in conception and implementation of controlling tools
- Experiences in an international work environment
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills paired with a pro-active mindset
- Ability to talk to management on eye level
- English: Fluent, contractual level, German: Basic
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)